Purchaser’s Accepted Offer Checklist
- Get a copy of the Agreement of Purchase and Sale and Listing Sheet from your agent
- Mark all the contract condition dates in your calendar (see Contract Date Quick Reference form)
- Ensure a copy of the Agreement and the Listing Sheet are sent to your finance professional
- Send contract personally and let your agent know or have your agent send it
- Contact your Home Inspector and set up the inspection date and time
- Communicate date and time with your agent and arrange an on-site time to meet together to go over the main points on the inspection report
- Contact your Insurance company and find out if they require an on-site inspection. If they do, arrange it for the same time as the home inspection.
- Let your agent know if your insurance company requires an on-site inspection or not
- Contact Septic Inspector and set up the inspection date and time
- Let your agent know the date and time, they are required to give the listing agent 48 hour’s notice before the pumping takes place, so the Vendor can have the tank cover accessible
- Contact your Lawyer and let them know you have an accepted offer and tell them the closing date and Title Search condition date
Note: set all inspections etc. long before the contract condition removal dates in case you need to get third parties in for additional advice, estimates etc.